Hooked on Quack - There She Goes New Release!

It's time for the There She Goes March release, and we are SUPER excited!! Starting tomorrow we will FINALLY be introducing the new sets from our two FABULOUS new artists. Today, we have a new set from Torico, and one brainstormed by our snarky and hilarious Trendsetters, so let's get to it!!!


 
march26quack

I had a lot of fun with this set, I mean, how could you not?! I hope you’ve had some laughs on the hop because these sentiments are hilarious!!! I picked out some great Echo Park papers (not at all farm-like, but they’re great!) and roughed ‘em up a little and slapped them down! (I have a way with words… I know this….)


Lucky Duck is a 4x8 set that includes a total of 24 stamps and will sell for $18.00.

While brainstorming the sentiments for Lucky Duck, as always, we took a turn for the dark side…..what else can I say besides this set is duck-ing awesome.

 
Hooked on Quack is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 7 stamps and will sell for $9.00.

Would you like to win the new Lucky Duck /Hooked on Quack stamp sets? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, March 30th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

You Might Also Like

65 comments

  1. How sweet are those guys! Wonderful card! Love your colors and textures. I need a lesson in layering up different patterns like that. Looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These duckies are so cute! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tobi, this is adorable!! LOVE your coloring of those duckies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! I'm lovin' the ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty colors and love the sentiment and the chatting ducks TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet little images. This set is just ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors and design, very cute! Those ducks are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so adorable! Love it!
    bbiswabic@new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! I love your papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card. Love your coloring and layering of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those ducks are so cute. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I really love this! The colored piece just shines against those great red background papers. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your coloring of the scene looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of the papers make this card look so darned cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So darling! Your coloring is fabulous as always!! Cute papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute, love the colouring and the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your design! The ducks and the sentiment are great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How could you not smile when seeing this card. Fantastic coloring. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. This sentiment is my FAVORITE!!! Love it. Thanks. Sandy C.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your card! What adorable ducks, wonderful sentiment and I LOVE the paper and colors you used! TFS God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this card. I never would put these papers together with this stamp. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think yours is the first card to feature that image, just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this! Great sentiment to an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card! Your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute, cute! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is just darling! I love those ducks with that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  28. The coloring is so vivid and rich. Lovey car.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  29. This card looks so romantic, with the red and the two ducks looking at eachother! Nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. how funny are these two...I love the bright, springy-ness of your card. We are all ready for these little ducks to come out and for winter to be over! Your papers are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very cute! These ducks are just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I immediately thought of my best friend when I saw this. Great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  33. The sentiment quacks me up too and love how you got the yellows perfectly...I can't do that!

    ReplyDelete
  34. love the sentiment. cute card and I love the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love your design description almost as much as the adorable card, Tobi! Lovely coloring as always.

    ReplyDelete
  36. LOL your card is sooo cute it made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Such cute little ducklings =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  38. this is gorgeous and love your coloring

    ReplyDelete
  39. Sooo cute, I'm lovin those little ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Awesome color scheme. I love these ducks stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  41. This is such a cute card. Those ducks are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Yes! I have had a few giggles throughout the hop! This set and the sentiment set are so much fun! Love your mix of papers on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  43. This is such a great set. I know I am going to have to get it! Your card is beautiful.....love the duck!

    ReplyDelete
  44. wow, i love this card.. this was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  45. What a n adorable comical anniversary card this would make. Would love to give it to my hubby Sunday for our 23rd anniversary! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Totally love this. Brilliant scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Aw! These two ducks singing to each other are adorable. I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Such an adorable set and wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love the scene and layout of your card. The ducks are SOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!