TSG New Releases–Day 2

 
Day Two of this month's blog hop challenges with There She Goes Stamps, and we have the first of our two new artists releasing 3 AMAZING new stamp sets!!


This month we are introducing a BRAND new artist to There She Goes, Megan Suarez!! She has started us out with three FABULOUS stamp sets, which we think you are going to love.We can’t wait to see what’s next with this AMAZING designer!! Check out her Facebook Page where you’ll find the most amazing mixed media art you’ve ever seen!
 
 
First, meet Penelope:
 
photo (12)
 

As you can imagine I had a lot of fun colouring her. Megan is an amazing artist and her colouring skills are astounding, so it didn’t surprise me to find her images easy to colour.
 
photo (8)
 
I think the hardest thing (for me) was to get the shine right on her hair. I had to really think about that one, lol…
 
Next: Nutmeg, our sassy goth girl:
 
march27nutmeg
 
What I wouldn’t do for a head of hair like this, lol.. Actually, I do have a big head of naturally curly hair, but I don’t have the “stones” to dye it purple!!!
 


photo (9)
Look at her beautiful face… Love it.
 
Check this out:
 
photo (10)
 
I was fooling around with settings when I was editing and OMG, she looks amazing in B&W. That’s for next time!!
 


Would you like to win all three new stamp sets from Megan Suarez(Penelope&Birdcage/Nutmeg/Journal Lines)?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, March 30th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

You Might Also Like

44 comments

  1. Beautiful cards! I love your coloring and papers. The black and white version is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you are right that black and white is great but I love the purple hair. Fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job...love what you did with the girls! Your coloring is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Love the stamp sets! They are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute on the hair. looks wonderful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hermosos trabajos !!!! la versión en grises wowww !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, aren't these cute! Love how your colored them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both beautiful! Love your coloring on them both!

    Tracy V

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are so adorable! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so much fun! And your coloring rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that first image, and love the clothespin! These two girls couldn't be more different!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The hairs are my favorite part!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. First, your coloring is amazing. Second, I love both of your cards. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The little clothespin looks SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am in awe of your colouring ability! The images are so cute! I love Nutmeg!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute cards, love the colors and papers on both and love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like your coloring and choice of papers on both.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tobi, these are so awesome! Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  20. the hair on both are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the cute images and the wild hair on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  22. que padrisimas tarjetas las dos estan geniales y los sellos hermosos

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh I love them!!! So cute!! I love the little goth girl. Very sassy. Thanks. Sandy C.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love Megan and the use of the clothespin. Way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awww...I am loving these cuties...two GORGEOUS cards! Your colouring blows me away, Tobi! I especial LOVE Nutmeg...how sweet yet funky!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sweet! Such vibrant colors and yes, I like that last image in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I accidently died my hair pinkish one time. It started out a very merlot... and through dying ended up pinkish. I was mortified.

    ReplyDelete
  28. super cute card, love the image and how you colored it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. That b&w does bring out the goth side of her lol. I love the sing card. Is that sentiment in the set?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fabulous cards! The B&W image would make for a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is so super cute. I love these little girls being sneak peeked today!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ohmigosh I love both of these cards, and both of these images! Can't wait for these sets to be released!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love both these girls, and your colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  34. ACK!!! I love these both....Penelope is my FAVE! love what you did with these cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gorgeous cards, your colouring is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Two fun cards full of creativity! Love them both as I do these new characters.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gorgeous cards!! I am so excited to see these in stamp!!!
    Love your beautiful embellishments too...the clip and those dots are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Both are great cards. The sing card is especially sweet, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!