Embellish Challenge and CPS together as one..

I am looking forward to seeing the anticipated Embellish Magazine and thought I would play along with this week's colour challenge! This was a challenge for me. Purple is a colour I, uh, I wouldn't say hate but it's a colour I choose not to use. Except when pushed..

This was a push:



The challenge was to use BROWN, KRAFT and PURPLE and STRIPES! Well, I had no purple patterned paper (and I literally have over a 1000 12x12 papers) and only a few shades of purple cardstock.. So I drew the lines. With a white gel pen! Oh the desperate things I will do to play a challenge! Maybe that's why they're called challenges?!?!?! I will admit

This is also a CPS sketch and it's a great one! I love this layout. I'll use it again soon.

Supplies: Paper: Bazzil, Papertrey Ink; Stamps: My Favorite Things: Basic Grey buttons, Signo white gel pen, copic markers, sewing

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love the bunny. Your shading is amazing, as always. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a fantastic job with this one. Love the bunny. And very clever of you to use your gel pen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card design! Thanks so much for taking on an Embellish challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! That bunny is very cute! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!