A very productive day!

It was an easy school day today paired with the fact I had to leave early to take my son to the orthodontist! What did that mean for me? I had some lovely time for crafting!! Here's a color challenge card I made with a Stampavie image in the afternoon:


The cake was paper pieced. Here were the pieces that I assembled:


And then everything put together:


The copics I used were:




And this is the card I made tonight. A sketch!!



I used Pink Paislee papers and a Stampin' Up set called "Love Owl-ways". Yep! I'm on a valentine kick!! I guess we'll see if I can be this productive tomorrow!! take care!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the color combo on the cake card!! Your eye for colours is unbelievable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Alexis ... you're color choices are amazingly fabulous! I love color :) It makes me go *squeee!* when I see someone else that isn't afriad to play with bold color combos.

    You're cards are truly lovely! And they look so effortless, which of course they aren't ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!