I've been busy

Over the weekend, my last weekend until school starts again, I decided to do something relaxing and good for the soul: MOVE MY CRAFT ROOM!! Yah, I'm crazy. You don't need to tell me that... But it was a move I have thought about for a while and pretty soon it will be ready for me to share some photos...

For now, I have a couple projects to share. I felt so inspired and invigorated by the move that I got busy!!



This is a very sweet image from Cornish Heritage Farms that I have had laying around for a while. It was time to make it into a card. The cuttlebug'd background added to the antique look I have going on with the image.


Reorganizing always inspires me to use old materials, do you do that too?? I have had these prima flowers for ages, and I bought that bright green Hambly overlay months ago and just never used it! Well the time is now, my friends! I love these products now, and may not in a year's time, so why not enjoy them on a layout instead of my shelf?


School tomorrow.. yay.. I am excited to get back to work again, but there is SO much to do. I just got a call and another one of my choirs was invited to sing at an Olympic event. It's only a month and a half 'til the Olympics and we are going to have to WORK WORK WORK!!

To all of you that are back to work tomorrow: GOOD LUCK!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. moved your craft room? wow...that's like a forced "clean sweep"..I 'should' do that but it would take for-ever...

    gorgeous card...your coloring is soooo magnificent and your layout?!!!!! FABulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!