A Sketch and a new technique (for me)..

I played along with today's/tomorrow's sketch challenge at SCS because it was posted so early. It was a little old-school for me in that I don't do many layers anymore, but it turned out okay..



I decided to try out this flower technique that everyone is doing (find a tutorial by Dawn McVey here) and I will recommend to you that you NOT do it with vellum the first time. I won't elaborate, it's just not the easiest to get a good result. haha.. It does look purdy though:


Vellum is so fragile and I actually used a fairly heavy-weight vellum (and OLD Chatterbox pattern) and it still tore and broke when I tried to smoosh it, but you can;t tell unless you get really close...

So that's it. I'm going to bed... Well... I'll do a Sudoku then go to bed. lol..

Stamps: whipper snapper (apples), PTI (sentiment), Creative Imagination (tag stamp)
Paper: Bazzill, cosmo cricket
Ink: ranger lamp black
Accessories: copic markers, ribbon, button

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!