Moxie Fab Challenge: Start to Finish

The challenge was to create the COMPLETE card.. Inside and out..
I do it sometimes, not all the time, and only when asked, haha, but decorating the
inside as well as out sure does make a nice card.

I was obviously inspired by Heidi Van Laar for this card. I hope you like it!

Outside:




Inside:



Supplies/instructions: Cardstock: Bazzill, Neenah; The card base, inserts, wings and the word "Wings" were cut out with the Silhouette, and the large heart was cut out with Nestabilities and then embossed with a cuttlebug folder; Glitter Ritz glitter on the wings; Zva Creative Crystals; small EK heart punch; Signo white gel pen.

Thanx for looking!!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I LOVE the blue and red together. The embossing on the heart is perfect...another great card!

    Thanks again for sharing,
    East-Coast Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the heart! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandy J. here for Cath! I just wanted to pop in and thank you for participating in the Card Creations: Start to Finish challenge. Check the Moxie Fab World blog tomorrow for the winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!