Thanx a Latte!

The cutest sentiment ever. lol

I played along with the Moxie Fab Color Play challenge.




I used two sets from my Elzybells DT days and I still love it like I did the
first time I saw it. It's the coffee thing. Those who know me
know that I am obssessed with all things coffee, Starbucks, lattes etc...



I punched little circles from blue paper (that is actually the same shade as the blue cup, just a tad
darker and WAY darker in the photo..) and lined them half-way down the
circles along the back.

Funny, but my husband seemed impressed by the "3-D effect" of my shading...
Small things for small.. Nevermind. Love you honey!

That's all for now.. Off to do some more creating!

Supplies: Bazzill papers, Neenah white paper; Stamps: Elzybells; Ink: Ranger (lamp black); Copic markers, EK punch.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I really like your shading too! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggled with those colors, but you knocked it out of the park ... fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Tobi!! I love those cute latte mugs, and the coloring job is fabulous!! Great job with the Moxie Fab color challenge!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tobi! Thanks for entering the Jan/Feb 2010 Color Play Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!